1. Please press your username at the right top of your screen as shown in picture below.
2. You are now in my profile tab. On the left hand tab, please click on “My trading Account” and then follow by “Add new” to start linking your MT4 account with Fxcoliseum.
3. You are now in the screen as shown below. Find your broker by clicking on the broker icon or you can search it just type it on the search bar. (PS: You may suggest the broker that you can’t find from the list) Reminder: All MT4 brokers can be supported. Click here to learn on how to suggest a broker.
4. Choose your broker server and key-in your trading account and password.
Table below shows you which password you have to key-in
|Role in Fxcoliseum Password to key-in|
|Gladiator||Investor password / Trading password|
|Gladiator, Follower||Trading password|
5. After you have added your account and password, you will be directed “my trading account” tab. You are now in “pending” status which means you have to wait for some time for the system to link your MT4 account. After 10 seconds or more, the status will change to “success”.
1. Click on “Suggest Broker” in (my account>>>my trading account>>>add new)
2. Fill in the suggested broker name and broker URL and if possible, fill in also the broker server. After filled-in details, click on “submit”. System will notify you after the suggested broker added to Fxcoliseum.
Notice: There are 5 types of status here which are pending, existed, added, no related and no MT4.
|Pending||Your request is still pending, please wait for the approval.|
|Existed||Your suggested broker is existed in the broker list, please look for it again.|
|Added||Your suggested broker is added to the broker list|
|No related||Your suggested broker is no related.|
|No MT4||Your suggested broker is using other forex trading platform like CTrader.|
1. Go to “my account”, “my trading account” and then you will be at the page below. So, click on the “setting” button, you will see a list: edit, remove or become gladiator. Choose “become gladiator”.
2. Now it will show you an inner page asking you to fill up fund name, traded symbols, description and other information. Here, you may also set the selected payment options, you may choose more than 1 option. Fill it up and click “submit”.
3. After becoming gladiator, you can see the successful message and your gladiator status as in the screenshot below.
4. Now, you can see yourself as a gladiator in the homepage. Click on the word “Gladiator” to back to “Gladiator page” as shown in the screenshot below.
5. In “Top Gladiator” list in homepage, scroll down and you can see your gladiator account is in the list.
6. As a gladiator, your trading history will be recorded when there is follower following you.
Simulator is for you to compare the various leaders’ performances.
1. Instead of becoming a gladiator, you can become a follower in Fxcoliseum. After you have linked your account by following the “How to link a MT4 account to your FX account”, you can follow a gladiator by clicking the “FOLLOW+” icon as shown in the screenshot.
2. After clicking the “FOLLOW+” button, you can see the detailed performance of your gladiator by looking at his trading statistics. If you wish to follow him, press the “FOLLOW+” button in the page.
3. After clicking “FOLLOW+” button in the page, you will be brought to a page to create your copy rule. After filling up the copy rules, please tick “Accept Terms & Conditions of Fxcoliseum” and click “SUBMIT” button.
4. Now, your account has already followed the gladiator. You can also see the message showing successful following status.
5. However, your account may not be ready to copy the positions that leaders have opened. You need to click your username at the right top of the page, then go to the left tab “my gladiator”, then you shall see the screenshot below. Your account is ready to copy if and only if the “STATUS” becomes “COPYING” from “PENDING”. Usually this takes less than 5 minutes for the system to set up your account to follow the gladiator.
1. Click “my account”, and then at the left tab click on “my gladiator”. You will see the screen as below.
2. If you click on the eyes icon as shown in the screenshot above, you can see all currency pairs you are copying the gladiator, copy rules can be changed here.
If you change the copy reverse from “No” to “Yes”, that means that when the gladiator puts a buy-order, you will put a sell-order instead!!
If you change your copy “Mode” from “Copy One to One” to “Copy with fixed no. of lots”, that means, for example, no matter your gladiator opens 1 lots, 2 lots, 3 lots or 10 lots, you will only open with a fixed lot(s) that you set, in the above example, it is set to be 1 lot.
|MT4 Error List||User Readable Error List|
|ERRNOTENOUGHMONEY||Not enough money|
|ERRUNKNOWNSYMBOL||Wrong Symbol Set|
|ERRINVALIDTRADEVOLUME||Invalid trade volume|
|ERRTRADEDISABLED||Trade is disabled|
|ERRNOCONNECTION||No connection with trade server|
|ERRNOTENOUGHRIGHTS||Not enough rights|
|ERRTOOFREQUENTREQUESTS||Too frequent requests|
|ERRTRADEMODIFYDENIED||Modification denied because an order is too close to market|
|ERRTOOMANYREQUESTS||Too many requests|
|ERRTRADETOOMANYORDERS||The amount of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker|
|ERRTRADECONTEXTBUSY||Trade context is busy|
|ERRBROKERBUSY||Broker is busy|
|ERRINVALIDTRADEPARAMETERS||Invalid trade parameters|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 4112||Automated trading by Expert Advisors/Scripts disabled by trade server|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 2||Common error|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 3||Invalid trade parameters|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 4||Trade server is busy|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 5||Old version of the client terminal|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 6||No connection with trade server|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 7||Not enough rights|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 8||Too frequent requests|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 9||Malfunctional trade operation|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 64||Account disabled|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 65||Invalid account|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 128||Trade timeout|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 132||Market is closed|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 137||Broker is busy|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 139||Order is locked|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 140||Buy orders only allowed|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 141||Too many requests|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 148||The amount of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 149||An attempt to open an order opposite to the existing one when hedging is disabled|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 150||An attempt to close an order contravening the FIFO rule|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 4020||Expert function calls are not allowed|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 4030||No reply from chart|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 4066||Requested history data is in updating state|
|UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED: 4109||Trade is not allowed. Enable checkbox 'Allow live trading' in the Expert Advisor properties|
1. Visit the site fxcoliseum.com.
2. Click on “Login” to login account to start.
3. Fill in your details to login to Fxcoliseum.
You can also connect with Facebook and Google+.
4. After logging in to your account, please press your username at the right top of your screen as shown in picture below.
5. Now, you will see your page as the screenshot below. You are now in my profile tab. Please click on “MY EA”. You are now in “My Custom EA Libraries” at this moment. Click on “Choose File” and search your EA in your computer files. Another window will popping out for you to choose your EA. (At step 6). Lastly, click on “Upload”.
6. After selecting the EA that you wish to upload, click on open.
7. After uploaded, a successful message will be shown.
You may use your EA for self-trading or publish it on EA market.
1. To use Fxcoliseum EA for trading, press the “My EA” tab under “My account” page. On the left tab, click on “My Custom EA Instances”.
You will see all the list of EA that you have assigned on your trade account and also the purchased EA list. You may stop the EA, or edit on the EA parameter, or delete the EA instances if you want to.
2. Click on the “Add New” button to assign uploaded EA to your trading account. You will be brought to the screen as shown below. Kindly choose a hosting subscribe pricing.
There are few pricing selection: Monthly, 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months and 12 Months which is 1 year.The longer the period you choose, the more the discount you get.
3. After that, you will be brought to the screen as shown below. Kindly choose the account that you have linked and the uploaded EA, the symbol you want the EA to trade for you, Symbol chart period and also assign the parameter for your EA.
EA Parameter Profile is to let user to customize the parameter of each EA. After filled in all the information, you will be directed to a summary. (As shown below) You may check the information you have entered, if anything wrong, you may edit by pressing “back” button. If everything is okay, just click on “Submit” button to finish the process.
4. A successful message will be shown after that.
5. After clicking done, you are now in EA instances. The EA you assigned just now will be shown in the list. There are 3 buttons in the list which are (1) stop EA, (2) edit button and (3) delete button.
6. From the “Purchased EA Instances”, you can check the list of EA you have purchased and also control the EA to start or stop, edit and delete. (As show below)
1. To publish EA for trading to Fxcoliseum EA store, press the “My EA” tab under “My account” page. On the left tab, click on “My Custom EA Markets”.
You will see all the list of EA that you have published.
2. Click on the “Publish New EA” button to publish EA to Fxcoliseum EA store. You will be brought to the screen as shown below. Kindly choose an EA for publishing, enter the name for EA, strategy description of selected EA, overview of selected expert advisor, and select the payment
There are 2 accepted payment options: Monthly subscription fees and one time buy off. Any selection requires you to enter the fee. For monthly subscription fees, you may tick on the 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months subscription fees for client choosing. Besides, you may set the discount for them to attract them to purchase for a longer period.
3. After that, you may upload EA logo or upload an EA screenshot or even paste a link for your video inside it. By the way, if you don’t wish to upload a logo for EA, you may just skip it and publish it.
4. After that, you will be brought to the screen as shown below. A successful message will be shown. Besides, the EA you have published just now will be shown in the list. You may edit or view your published EA.
So, after publishing EA on EA market, other users may purchase your EA and get the service.
1. To use Fxcoliseum EA, press the “EA STORE” tab under “” page.
You will see all available EA in Fxcoliseum. You don’t have to rent a VPS server to run your EA, Fxcoliseum online EA will do that for you. Online EA has backup function which means it will be more reliable than you rent a VPS yourself. In the screenshot above, you can review the performance of a particular EA by reading its ROI and etc before you decide to use it.
2. Click on the “Subscribe” button to proceed. You will be brought to the screen as shown below.
You can review the EA’s description, overview and how many subscriber it has, etc…
3. So, if you decide to subscribe it, you may click on the “subscribe” button. Else, you may click on “back to ranking” button to continue viewing EA store.
4. After clicking on “subscribe” button, you are brought to the page below.
Here, you may select the payment term. After that, click “Next” to continue.
5. After that, you can choose the hosting instance. (The longer the period you choose, the more the discount you get)
6. Now, you are brought to the final step which is EA parameter profile.
Here, you have to select a trading account, symbol to be traded by EA, symbol chart period and EA parameter. In this example EA, only 1 parameter which is order count. (It means that the number of ticket opens is according to the order count you have set.)
7. After clicking “next”, you will be brought to the screen as shown below.
Click on “submit” button to confirm the subscription. A successful message will be prompt.
Your selected trading account will be started to trade according to the EA.
8. You are now all set. To check your EA status, go to your profile by clicking your “username” and the “my EA”. Then, click the “My Custom EA Instances” tab follow by the “purchased EA instances”.
9. “My Purchased EA Instances” tab shows the EA instances that you have subscribed previously in EA market. Here, you may click on the setting button to stop the EA or change its profile or remove it. From the screenshot above, you can also see the EA is already in running state. You don’t have to subscribe VPS and configure it yourself, Fxcoliseum EA can be controlled everything through web, you can also view your trading history there.
- Expectancy tells you what you can expect to make (win or lose) on every trade.
- Standard Deviation is a statistical measure of volatility. It shows how much variation or dispersion there is from the mean (Expectancy).
- Z-Score is used for calculating the ability of a trading system to generate wins and losses in streaks. It enables us to see if the streaks generated are of a random pattern or not.What we're looking to see is a z-score value greater than 1.96 or less than -1.96 (Equal to 95% probability or better, as shown in the table below).
||Z-Score| (Absolute Value)||Certainty Level|
While z-score tells us if the streak of losses/wins are random or not, the sign simply tells us if the dependence is positive or negative, meaning:
Z-Score negative - dependence is positive.
Z-Score positive - dependence is negative.
Positive dependence - a profit will be followed by a profit and a loss by a loss.
Negative dependence - a loss will be followed by a profit and a profit by a loss.
And how certain can we be that it will happen? This is the percentage that is shown to you in your system's z-score value. So for example, if z-score = 2.17(97.0%), it means there is a 97% confidence level that a loss will be followed by a profit and a profit by a loss (negative dependence). In such case you would want to miss a trade after a profit and take a trade after a loss to maximize profits and minimize losses.
>> Only permitted users are allowed to add tournament.
>> You can request through customer service or contact us.
1. Please click on “Tournament”. You are now in the page below. After that, click on “Add Tournament”.
2. Now, you are directed to another page which is “ADD NEW TOURNAMENT” page. Fill up all the information needed.
PS: You can preview the tournament first before submitting.
3. After submitting, to publish it, you have to ask for approval and make a payment first. So, to ask for approval, you have to click on “Manage Tournament” button and click on “Ask for approval” for your tournament. (Screen below).
4. After asking approval, you have to wait until your request is approved. If your request is approved, you will see the screen below. The status for “Approval” has changed to Approved. By the way, if your request getting rejected from the admin, you may ask for approval again. So, now click on “Add to cart” for proceed to payment.
5. You will be directed to “Pending Cart” as screen below. You may check on the information here and proceed to “checkout”.
PS: If you found out that the information you entered is wrong, you may go back to “manage tournament” to edit on it and feel free to ask for approval again. For every changing in manage tournament, you have to ask for approval from admin.
6. After checkout, your tournament is now on list!!!
1. Click on “Tournament”. You will be directed to the screen below.
There are a tournament list. All the public tournament will be shown here.
Status – Status of the tournament, which has 3 status:
i) Ready – Tournament not yet started
ii) Active – Tournament is ongoing
iii) Ended – Tournament has ended
Registration – Registration status of the tournament, which has 3 status:
i) Open – Tournament is open for user to join
ii) Close – Tournament is closed for registration
iii) Joined – User has already joined the tournament
Price – You may check the tournament price by clicking on it (“?” icon shows the winning option of that tournament)
Type – to see the broker server used for that tournament
2. To join the tournament, you have to click on the tournament name.
3. After that, you will be directed to the page below. Click “Join” to join the tournament. After that, choose a trading account to join.
4. After all these process, you are now successfully registered to a tournament. You may start to trade.
>> You will get the price after all the statistic calculation process is done.
>> Yes, with the condition that the tournament hasn’t started.
>> Click on “tournament” then “My tournament” and “switch”.
>> You may also quit the tournament if you want to. But please bear in mind that if that tournament has already closed for the registration, you will be unable to join that tournament again after that.